Creative human capital for recruitment & engagement
Dickson TangKeynote Speaker, Author of Leadership for Future of Work
Traditionally, HR focuses on compliance and processes. In the future of HR, the focus will be on creativity and transformation. According to LinkedIn research, creativity is the number one soft skill that companies need the most. Are you creative enough? Is your recruitment and engagement team creative enough?
In this session, you will get ideas and inspirations on the following:
• Why creative human capital is a key priority in the global HR agenda?
• How to transform the HR / People / Recruitment functions for the future workplace with creativity
• How to develop creative human capital in the workforce through individual mindset, infrastructure and ideas (3i model)
• Practical examples of how businesses incorporating creativity into their HR / People / Recruitment functions
• Implications to you / your team