Access to the event content and materials is only given to registered attendees for the event.
HRM Asia reserves the right to refuse and cancel any registration without further explanations.
This event is open to HR Professionals only, and at the sole discretion of the Organiser only.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY
- Registered attendees who do not attend the event are liable for the full registration fee and will not receive a refund for amounts already paid.
- Organiser/HRM Asia is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration or postponement of the event.
- In the event of postponement of actual physical onsite event due to Government and/or Covid restrictions, the contractual terms applicable to the said event will be transferred to the online digital event.
- Registered attendees are not able to cancel their tickets once they have been purchased.
- In the event that you are unable to attend the conference, you may transfer your ticket to a HR colleague by notifying HRM Asia of your colleague’s particulars via [email protected] at least 1 business day before the conference.
- The special rates cannot be extended.
2023 GST RATE
With effect from 1 Jan 2023, the GST rate has increased to 8%.